There is so much going on in his body and mind. And he seems to have so little control over it. And it doesn’t seem to bother him at all.
Even when he is in the middle of an activity, his body has ideas of its own. His feet climb the chair next to him. His body worms around on the floor. His mouth hums or makes random noises. His arms crawl into his shirt. His fingers poke or pull at things.
His mind goes off on tangents and forgets what it was supposed to be doing. What if everything we said “what if” about became real? What if make-believe games turned into reality, and then went back into his head when he takes a break to go to the toilet, and then came out again when he is done? What if he could go back to when he was younger, but not actually become younger?
“I like asking about words and things that I hear and that I don’t understand.”
- Favourite fruit: crisp, hard apples
- Favourite outdoor activity: cycling, especially on the trailer bike with me. Adrian is happy that cycling season has begun.
- Currently reading: a lot of Bamse, and part 2 in the Örnfolket series
- Good night stories: Rasmus and the tramp with me, Winnie the Pooh with Eric
- Favourite plushie to sleep with: Yoda