She’s growing up. Have I mentioned that yet? Topics like deodorants are coming up at home, and Ingrid’s class have had their first sex education lessons at school.
Best right now:
- That the dentist’s appointment she had been dreading for many weeks is now behind her
- Planning for and thinking about the ski trip we’ll be making in just a week
- All the non-academic subjects at school, especially crafts (both wood and textile) but also art, music and sports. They’re doing viking-themed crafts at school now, ranging form casting tin to carving in wood and crocheting a coin purse.
- Melodifestivalen and Sweden’s youngest master chef on TV
- Sims 4
- Zoomer the robot dog that she bought for her own money after saving for months
- The bean bag she got for Christmas
Doing a lot of:
- Dancing – street dance on Tuesdays and disco on Thursdays. The disco class is level 3, which is both faster and more complicated than the beginner and advanced beginner she’s done before, so it’s a proper challenging workout.
- Reading jokes and puns from magazines etc out loud, and coming up with her own puns
- Drawing cute things in the Draw So Cute style. Half the fridge door is populated by things with spookily large black eyes.
- Thinking about cavities in her teeth, and eating less frequently to avoid these
- Being forced to do chores such as picking up her stuff, putting away her laundry, unpacking her sports bag etc