A trilogy in red, and I took these photos on three different days…
- Christmas, and preparing for it. Ingrid’s mind is full of Christmas thoughts, and many days she wears a red top or a Santa hat. She makes Christmas gifts, counts days, opens her advent calendar package first thing every morning, makes plans for a Christmas dinner with her best friend, etc.
- Online IQ tests, brain teasers and puzzle videos.
- Computer games – Little things, Fireboy and Watergirl, Pokemon Go, slither.io
- Macaroni and ketchup. Soft-boiled eggs. Yougurt and oat crisps. Clementines.
- Bedtime stories. Currently Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with Eric, and I just finished reading Nõianeiu Nöbinina.
- Long hot showers.
Does not like:
- Picking up after her. Stuff accumulates on all surfaces in her room; she leaves a trail of stuff behind her in every room. Then suddenly she gets a burst of inspiration and spends half an hour putting her room in order and it looks immaculate.
- Waiting. Which means that when given a choice, she’s always last minute to every activity and appointment, and everybody else has to wait for her.