Some fresh bookmarks from delicious.com:
- 5 Creepy Ways Video Games Are Trying to Get You Addicted – Gaming has changed. It used to be that once they sold us a $50 game, they didn't particularly care how long we played. The big thing was making sure we liked it enough to buy the next one. But the industry is moving toward subscription-based games like MMO's that need the subject to keep playing–and paying–until the sun goes supernova.
- Kallare än på 100 år – DN.se – Record temperatures expected in Stockholm later this week – colder than in a hundred years.
- Julian Assange and the Computer Conspiracy: "To destroy this invisible government" –
- Psychopathy: Socially challenging | The Economist – Psychopathy seems to be caused by specific mental deficiencies.
- Obesity, malnutrition and gestation | The Economist – What a woman eats during pregnancy affects the child's metabolism.
- Animal obesity: The fat cat cometh | The Economist – It is not just humans that are getting fatter – animals living with or around humans are, too.